Style of hotel and ambience
The non-smoking Hotel Royal is 300 metres away from the main station and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel. Businesscorner and magazines are available free of charge in the lobby.
Special features of the hotel
Nonsmoking hotel. Free WiFi wireless Internet access in all rooms. Parking spaces available for a fee in a car park, only 5 minutes on foot from the hotel.
Hotel built in 1964, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 10, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 20, Family rooms available 2
Schillerstr. 11a, 80336 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 0.56 km
- City centre (München) 1.06 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 29.23 km
- Highway (A96 - München-Sendling) 3.55 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Royal
Close to public transportation / main train station. Silent place.
Street where the hotel is located on seems a bit bizarre // an interesting mix of people lurks at night // to enter the hotel one must call the reception desk via intercom to get allowance to enter.
it is near to s_bahn station and restaurants, 10 minutes walk to Marienplatz !
one morning without hot water for shower.
Not far from the city center.
Loud and the street makes you feel like you are in a redlight district.
very competence and friendly staff
The check out is very early
Price-Quiality relation is excellent. Very clean and confortable.
Very noise at night due to the night life and activities arond the hotel.
Good location. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable.
Really close to Munich's main station, I asked them for a quiet room and I got what I was looking for.
The room was quite bare but, to be honest, that didn't bother me much. I have no real negative comments to make but I can imagine that there could be a deal of noise 'inside' the hotel if there were more guests.
comfy room, nice people, free WLan. All great!
Neighborhood is a bit noisy.
the street is very noisy and crowded with hookers, the water temperature changes abruptly while showering, the bed is very small, so is the room, there's no fridge, the reception is not located near the entrance
location in city center, close to main station, attractive price, good breakfast
weak pillow quality