Style of hotel and ambience
With its sought-after location and modern comforts, the Royal Plaza Hotel appeals to all types of travellers. The exceedingly spacious rooms are done out in harmonious natural shades and are fitted with private bathroom and fridge. Breakfast is offered in buffet style, while drinks and snacks are available throughout the day.
Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 32
Rímská 4, 120 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Station (Praha - Main Railway Station) 0.61 km
- City centre (Prag) 1.3 km
- Airport (Ruzyně International Airport (PRG)) 12.53 km
The hotel is located near Prague`s leafy Vinohrady District, which is famous for its many parks and proximity to the city centre. The bustling Wenceslas Square can be reached on foot within 15 minutes. The fascinating National Museum is only a 5-minute walk away.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 32 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
Evaluations of Royal Plaza
situated very central underground station just 2 minutes away from hotel
This hotel was more than adequate and the price was excellent. Staff was helpful and friendly.
I paid for the WIFI Internet (which was not cheap! 6 € minimum for a day). It didn't work!! And the hotel staff didn't give me back the money but just said the manager is busy and they never make mistakes. NO COSTUMER SERVICE!
the young receptionist in the morning looked friendly and smiling
- the receptionist in the evening was unable to print out the invoice. - in the evenoing it was dark between the elavator and the room. the light turned-off very quickly (I had to turn the light on twice while waiting for the elavator) - the TV in the room turned off autmatically every 1 hour - in the bathroom thare was no soap only showergell in the shower - breakfast (they did not serve juice really poor variaty of food for healthy breakfast no fruit) I first saw the hotel peronnal serving the food in 15 minutes after entering the breakfoost room at 7:45
very clean good location internet connection
no private parking
The hotel is located close to the underground station. Hence very close to the citycenter.
You have to be very careful with the staff-members especially Mr.Vladimir Cap who tried to cheat on us. He presented us the invoice in CZK that was 2 times more than the price indicated on hotel.info. This guy demanded 100 additional Euros for our stay. Finally when we confronted him with his mistake he was even not prepared to reimburse us for the inconvenience caused. The double room comprised 2 single beds that were sticked together. Whenever you wanted to sleep in the middle of the bed you already fell down through the whole. The walls are painted in a very amateurish style. The Telephone is far away from you bed. The television has the same size as the head of a person. When you want to reach the breakfast room you have to take the elevator to the 4th floor and than walk up a floor. Hence this hotel is not appropriate for old or/and injured people.
Friendly and helpful staff.
When coming from the middle to the end of breakfast period the variety of food was limited.
Hotel was fine but visitors should be informed aforehead about the car-park situation.