Hotel built in 1916, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 47, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 42, of which have 2 separate beds 18, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 1, Hotel closed from 2009-12-23, to 2009-12-26, Hotel closed from 2009-01-07, to 2009-01-26, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 45, Hypoallergenic rooms 5, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 4 rooms
Bahnhofstr. 13, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Station (Rothenburg ob der Tauber Bahnhof) 0.05 km
- City centre (Rothenburg ob der Tauber) 0.82 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 64.82 km
- Highway (A7 - Bad Windsheim) 8.92 km
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls in 2 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 6 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Changing mat for babies
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Store/mini supermarket
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Rothenburger Hof
Great breakfast, beautiful area
Room was small, and was smelly,, the toilet was attached with one screw, not safe, very noisy in the morning, construction noise in the morning. Parking lot far from the hotel.They did give us a new room, which was nice! But still very noisy.
The staff was very warm and helpful. The location was excellent. The breakfast was excellent.
The wifi wasn't the best however we were at the end of the hallway.
Location to town and parking.
The traffic noise was very loud as our window was open for fresh air..no Air Con!The advertisement when booked on website stated that breakfast was included! However the hotel staff were not impressed and had had this trouble previously. They were not empathetic at all and quite assertive which was disappointing and a shock. They said people should book direct with the hotel and not use hotel.info at all. I argued my case to no avail. I was not happy and am very reluctant to book with hotel.info again. We had to pay for 2 breakfasts @ $8- each. This was the most expensive hotel in Germany over our 3 week stay...for 3 people @ $105- EU...( $155-AU) trying to economise and budget.
Hier ist nichts zu nennen.
Touristenabzocke, für Einmalbesucher wie Japaner gerade so geeignet, ansonsten sind die besten Zeiten des Hotels seit mehr als 20 Jahren vorüber.
Room was great. Location was good for transportation and sight seeing. Staff were so friendly. There's a big mall/supermaket in front of the hotel. It's good for foriengers to know about the daily life in Germany.
Would certainly reccommend this propertry. Excellent location to main train station. Fifteen minute walk to the Old City. As a travel agent, I would certainly reccommend this location to my clients. Although it is not the Hilton, it is still a good value for the dollar
This hotel is close to the train station and within very close walking distance to the city center. The staff were helpful when we signed in.
I was very disappointed with this hotel. The hotel was filthy! I realize that the hotel was a very low price, so I can understand simple furnishings and amenities. However, the lack of cleanliness was completely unacceptable, despite the price. First, the hotel smelled terribly like smoke and dirty linens. The carpet in the room was very very stained. Near the table in the room, the carpet had a large iron shaped burn mark that penetrated to the base of the carpet. The fabric on the chairs in the room was ripped and frayed. The walls were covered in scuff marks and oily stains. In the bathroom, the shower head was so severely encrusted in calcium deposits that the hot and cold water did not seem to mix within the shower head. Half of the water coming out of the shower head was hot, while the other half was cold. The toilet paper holder was broken and the roll did not stay on the holder. One of the WORST parts of the room was that the floor around the base of the toilet was spotted with dark brown splash marks. It looked as if someone was gotten sick, not quite made it to the toilet in time, and had splashed on the floor. I wish that I had not made a reservation at this hotel. The pictures made the hotel look better than it was and I WOULD NOT recommend this hotel to someone else.
Excelent value for the money.
Our room was very attractive and comfortable