Hotel built in 1865, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of apartments 13, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 22898, No-smoking room 40, Family rooms available 8, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-31
Rothenburger Str. 17, 01099 Dresden, Germany
- Station (Dresden Hauptbahnhof) 3.03 km
- City centre (Dresden) 1.98 km
- Airport (Dresden Airport (DRS)) 7.69 km
- Highway (A4 - Dresden-Wilder Mann) 4.84 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 13:00.00 until 23:59.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:30.00
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Solarium Fee 2,50 EUR
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection in 27 rooms
- ISDN connection in 13 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 27 rooms
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 14 rooms
- Fridge in 14 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 14 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 27 rooms
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Rothenburger Hof & City- Appartements
This is a gem of a hotel. It is hidden away on a city street among some rather shabby buildings, but inside it is first class. The breakfast was among the best we have encountered in hotels, and the swimming pool and sauna were wonderful surprises.
in a run-down neighborhood with graffiti across the hotel entrance. it takes public transportation to get to the city.
An absolutely brilliant hotel,have stayed on 3 occasions now.
Wonderful little hotel. Will definitely go back there. Great, imaginative breakfast - could not be better.
Parkplatz eng und zu dunkel
The area was very attractive. Alternative part of Dresden which shops, restaurants and bars only a strole away.
None, unless you consider a lively area as an negative.
The second time I have stayed at this Hotel it is absolutely A++++++ with great facilities. I would give it the highest recommendation
Excellent hotel for both business travellers and tourists. The location in the middle of downtown Dresden Neustadt is great for diner experience and getting into the old center of Dresden.
As a tribute to the location, rooms to the street may be noisy in the morning. Rooms ot the back are quiet.
Even though I informed the reception about a late check out. I got to pay 80% of the room rate extra at 1400 hrs. If one informs of late check out to the reception in advance they normally inform you if its going to be charged!!!!
Really liked the hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast. Free wifi. Easy access to trams/Neustadt railway station.