Hotel built in 1936, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:30, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Sport/leisure hotel, Holiday hotel, Spa hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Winter sports hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Ski Alpine Hotel, Certified Ski Nordic Hotel, No-smoking room 20, Children's beds/cots 0
Bahnhofstr. 44, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
- Station (Garmisch-Partenkirchen Bahnhof) 0.2 km
- City centre (Garmisch-Partenkirchen) 0.02 km
- Airport (Innsbruck Airport (INN)) 65.0 km
- Highway (A95 - Anschluß B2) 12.04 km
7:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- Diners Club
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:30.00 until 10:00.00
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 20:00.00
- Sauna Fee 5,00 EUR
- Solarium Fee 5,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 07:00.00 until 20:00.00
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- WLAN operator hotsplots
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider hotsplots
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- DVD/video rental
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Storeroom for skiing equipment
- Room service from 09:00.00 until 15:00.00
Evaluations of Roter Hahn
Location is very very good and the breakfast delcious and of great veriaty.
It is relatively close to central station. Walking distance.
Breakfast should be re-arranged earlier, maybe 6.30AM is ready.
They were really friendly and bent over backwards to fill me in on how to deal with getting Oberammergau Passion Play tickets. Breakfast buffet was terrific, and it's walking distance to the train station.
Very friendly owner. No problem about late arrival. Free wireless wi-fi.
It was a shame the sauna wasn't on - but maybe we should have requested this the night before? Our tv didn't work......but then we didn't want to watch tv!
all other staff were very friendly and helpful
i had checked out in the morning and arranged to use shower facilities later that day at a charge and the lady (the owner i think)was very helpful and friendlybut on my return there was a different lady on reception and she was very rude and had to phone the owner because she did not believe me about my arrangement she made me feel very uncomfortable,
Very nice place,we could not ask for anything more
I wish they would had some sports equipment
Wonderful stay. It would be advantageous to describe how close the hotel is to the Banhof, as this is a really positive aspect of the hotel and you should make more of this.
Wonderful hotel, very cozy, great location, very friendly staff
we found the hotel to be a delight. location is excellent. the staff is great and very helpful.
obviously a little noisy being close to the Bahnhof.
The staff was amazing, we would recommened this hotel to all our friends staying in the area.