Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 25, of which have 2 separate beds 25, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 10
Moselstr. 46-48, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.31 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 1.0 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.67 km
- Highway (A5) 1.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Cable TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 10 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Rossija
breakfirst for free (simple, but allright)! Friendly, special if you speak Russia language!
You can listen to the subway (all hotels in this area).
Cheap for Ffm very very near central train station
If you're looking for cleanness won't be that goof although not horrible. I think for the price is a good place. Neighborhood is the red light distric of Ffm so take your precautions
- I would not recommend it for frequent travellers, who are used with a certain standard. For a one night stay, and if you get a good rate, then you might not leave the hotel disappointed. - Hotel is old and the price/services value is not worth it. - Staff is rather rude. Staff supervising the breakfast, was talking about the guests and they could not wait for people to leave (might not be noticeable if you don't speak Russian). They were actually pushing on leaving as soon as possible by starting cleaning the tables as soon as you stand up (all I wanted was another glass of water). - Bed sheets were clean, but old, clean, but funny smelling towels.
handy for the hbf, comfortable, and quiet.
not the nicest area with lots of down and outs sleeping rough, but no problems encountered
The district where this hotel is located, is really bad!
This hotel will fulfill the minimum needs of majority of the guests. Except the exhibition time, it is value for money only to take shower, sleep and have cold meal in the morning. All the facilities are aged but still acceptable.
Wifi is not free. Noise from the subway might be bothersome for sensitive people.
close to train station
close to sexy shops
No complaint for this price.
Furnitures are old and tired.