Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 65, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 25, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 409559, No-smoking room 65, Children's beds/cots 1
Dreifelderstr. 36, 70599 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 9.45 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 8.65 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 1.48 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Flughafen) 1.04 km
6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Ross Hotel
Due to scedule change with customer and another location I have to canceld this hotel. I've tried to canceld (5 days in front) the reservation and recieved the invoice of 90% (210,-- Euro) for no show (we didn't see the message during booking). No refund or smaller amount allowed, we have to pay! Bad customer treatment in my opinion, won't booked this hotel in the feature! Black list @ my site.
Wifi was of good speed
It is too expensive, room did not have electricals points at appropriate places. For charging laptop / mobile, I had to use power point near door Soap dispenser is fixed at 170 Centimeters, I have to jump and get the soap in the bath area in room 4.
Check in Personal friendly (and definitly too good for the house!)
Total overpriced during fairs. Only Garni Hotel. Floor in the room Needs to be cleaned. only one socked in the room available. Cieling light in bathroom damaged. Shutter damaged to room could not be covered. Noise Level from street and near by Airport tremendos! Breakfast if you came late only in fraction available!
There was no WIFI connection for the first couple of days, later it got better but was still very poor and it was not good enough to work. I could hear what was happening around the room. The room looked like a box room, it was very small.
Very friendly staff, far above normal. Personal requests get fulfilled whereever possible, staff is always trying to help. We had this experience with different persons on several stays.
Only three things to mention: If you have heavy luggage, the elevator is missing The night access after 22:00 o'clock is a little bit awkward. No baby chair in the breakfast room
very friendly stuff, the rooms are quiet nice and clean, breakfast very good
the noise level during the rooms
No net connection, dark room, no good bathroom, after shower everything was wet.
Courteous staff, especially owner and breakfast maitrede
No air condition and bad air in the rooms.
Staff super friendly.
Location. It is close to the Stuttgart airport but not a lot to see