Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 34, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 31, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 34, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of business rooms 2, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Design Hotel, No-smoking room 34
C/ Prado, 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Station (Madrid - Atocha Railway Station) 3.28 km
- City centre (Madrid) 2.33 km
- Airport (Madrid Barajas International Airport (MAD)) 16.6 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 12:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 0 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 34 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 34 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Room Mate Alicia Design Hotel
Very good location and interesting design.
Only for 1 or 2 nights. If you are going to stay longer rooms in this hotel won't be comfortable for you.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, this overnight stay in your hotel was one of my worse experiences. I had an important business meeting next day and unfortunatelly during the night (00:00 -02:00) more or less there were very loud noises coming propably from the restaurant just downstairs my room. Its was a noice like furniture moving. I have called thee times the reception and thy didn't manage to solve the problem, so my sleep was destroyed. In the morning I have complained officially in the hotel reception. The lady there promised me to take care of that and inform the general manager who would contact me (I let her my business card). I am still waiting for this contact which never happen ! She didn't also want to refund me a part of the total amount paid which is actually unacceptable. By such a bad service you are not asking for money if you want the Customer to come back. In any case I am very disappointed from the whole situation (noise + treatment). I am still expecting/claiming a some how kind of money refund, the stay was not a € worth !
Great location, on one of the nice sqares in downtown Madrid with a lot of dining opportunities. Very close to the Prado Museum and other city attractions. The stuff was nice and friendly.
Not really negative but you should consider if you are sharing the room with a friend. There is a glass door to the shower, and the sink is basically in the room.
Fantastic room at a good price, and staff were very friendly and helpfull
Although the room was small, it was very nice, quiet, modern and comfortable. Excellent location, close to Prado and many restaurants nearby. Reception staff very helpful.
No way to get any early morning coffee when departing early for airport.