Hotel built in 1982, Last complete renovation 2018, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 40, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 24, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 23, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 1, Number of apartments 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 40, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 21:30, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 16, Number of business rooms 24, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 40, Hypoallergenic rooms 24, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 1, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 40 rooms
Boschstr. 7, 71404 Korb, Germany
- Station (Waiblingen) 5.0 km
- City centre (Korb) 2.71 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 35.0 km
- Highway (A81 - Ludwigsburg-Süd) 16.8 km
6:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 00:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 40 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Rommel
Staff is excellent and takes care of your every need. Restaurant adjoining hotel has very good Italian food.
Parking is a bit difficult. Never had an issue, but there is no one physically at the receptionist desk during off hours and weekends. There is a mobile number to call and was always answered in case of any need during these ´´off´´ times.
- good breakfast - airco - clean and modern room
Breakfast is good.
No WiFi connection in room, or pure connection available.
Very friendly staff, clean room, quiet area
Poor wifi quality and signal strenght
- Friendliness - Clean - Quiet surrounding - Nice restaurant
- No airconditioning
Room smells new paint
nicely renovated rooms, spacious rooms, excellent staff attitude, wide breakfast selection, quiet location, high customer orientation, sufficient parking space, modern design, easy accessibility, availability of groceries store in walking distance, in-house restaurant.
wifi unstable. but biggest downside is the noise level in the rooms. really not satisfying. either your hear people stomping up and down the stairs, or you hear your neighbours talking, or their TV running, or your own fridge is making noises, or the bathroom ventilation and other toilet noises. so sleep is limited to times after everybody went to bed and before anyone is getting up already. not to talk about frequent toilet users during which interrupt the night. Hotel Rommel really could be a top choice if that general problem would be somehow under control.
Very friendly personnel. The hotel is also a good alternative for Waiblingen within a 15-20 minute taxi ride to the Bosch locations there.
The room could have better soundproofing (mainly to block sounds from within the hotel). And shades or dark curtains on windows would be nice.
I liked the view from hotel room and the breakfast was lavish. Lots more were to choose from.
Although they were clean the sheets in the room were i was staing...had some balck'ish stains on theme