Hotel built in 1986, Last partial renovation 2003, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 43, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 37, of which have 2 separate beds 3, of which have a double bed 34, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 43, Hypoallergenic rooms 43, Family rooms available 5, Children's beds/cots 2
Porta-Nigra-Platz 6, 54292 Trier, Germany
- Station (Trier Hbf) 0.6 km
- City centre (Trier) 0.62 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 34.47 km
- Highway (A602 - Abzweig Trier - Trier-Verteilerkreis) 2.23 km
The Römischer Kaiser is situated in the centre of Trier. The pedestrian area and the famous sights of the oldest city of Germany, such as the Porta Nigra, the Amphitheatre, the Judengasse, the Römerbrücke, the Imperial Thermal Baths and the basilica can be reached within minutes on foot.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service Cost per item 2 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 12 EUR
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Römischer Kaiser
Good location, great brkfst, good dinning room
Staff very helpful in moving us to better room for second night. Food in restaurant was excellent - evening and breakfast.
despite request for room with bath because of disability we were allocated a room with a small shower that had a high step. Central carpet in second room was filthy although rest of room and all of first room was fine.
very good position: central, not far away from the train station.
nothing to say
Absolutely! It was convenient to everthing we wanted to see &do. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was A+++.
Location near main town and Porta Negra. Lovely, charming hotel. Everything you image when you see a European hotel in pictures.
Unseasonably warm, no air conditioning. When windows are open, there is a lot of street noise and people noise (especially in the early morning hours when people are returning from Pubs.) Even my 12 year old said, ´´loud, couldn't sleep.´´
little in the way of service for a suposed 4 star hotel
Great location! We were able to walk to main attractions, shopping and restaurants.
sehr zentral gelegen kostenloser Hotel-Parkplatz kostenloses W-Lan
Zimmer nur zweckmäßig und relativ klein, Wohlfühlatmosphäre kommt hier nicht auf.
modernisiertes Badezimmer kostenloses und schnelles WLAN großer kostenloser Parkplatz in Hotelnähe (ca. 100m)
sehr einfache Möblierung // Matratze für meinen Geschmack zu weich // nur 1 Stuhl, dessen Sitzfläche mit der Zeit erwas hart wird (Sessel o.ä. wäre nicht übel, da Fernsehen nur aus dem zu weichen Bett etwas unbequem wird)
no attempt whatsoever to replenish breakfast buffet after a group of Germen women arrived earlier than us and vacuumed up all the food. staff aloof in breakfast area and elsewhere