Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 1995, Last partial renovation 2010, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 10, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 9, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-31
Draiser Str. 136 f, 55128 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 1.74 km
- City centre (Mainz) 1.9 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 21.65 km
- Highway (A63 - Anschluß B40) 2.15 km
The Römerstein hotel is peacefully located near the city centre of Mainz, in the district of Bretzenheim. The main railway station is 3 km away. The stadium of the football team Mainz 05 is 1.5 km distant.
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:30.00 until 21:30.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel Römerstein
- Door with spy-hole in 25 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Hotel Römerstein
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection in 25 rooms
- ISDN connection in 25 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 25 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 25 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 2 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 9,50 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 9,50 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Baby monitor available
- Gift vouchers available for Restaurant, Hotel
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of Römerstein
The hotel staff is really very kind and the area is lovely and green
There is no air conditioning and my room was facing a very noisy football field. The buses from the hotel to the city centre are very frequent during daytime but not so frequent in the evening .
near University and quiet
far from the city center, and the wifi is not free.
Wenn man Termine in der Uniklinik oder der Universitaet hat, gut gelegen.
Fluglaerm war kaum hoerbar. Rezeption bereits am frühen Abend geschlossen.
quiet area. Good price.
badly soundproof doors. You should not go to bed earlier than the others returning.
Fantastic little hotel the staff were absolutely great. Tidy and clean facilities with very good breakfast. This hotel will always be in my options list when returning to the Mainz area.
Location is just a little way out of the main city centre but a very good public transport system makes is easy to get around the area.
Lovely, clean, close to University, decent little exercise room // just what I wanted.