Hotel built in 1994, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 46, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 41, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 46
Aachener Str. 5, 54294 Trier, Germany
- Station (Trier Hbf) 1.0 km
- City centre (Trier) 1.0 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 32.85 km
- Highway (A64 - Trier) 2.72 km
The hotel Römerbrücke is situated in Trier, directly near the river Moselle and the corresponding cycling path. It is the ideal starting point to explore Germany's oldest town with its Roman history. The amphitheatre, the imperial baths and the basilica, which all belong to the World Cultural Heritage, are worth a visit.
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 21:00.00 Closed sunday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Römerbrücke
very good staff
can't think of anythingnegative
we have had a very pleasant time in this hotel!
Friendly, very helpful staff
we had breakfast on the balcony overlooking the river and that was very nice.
The room was small and hot. We couldn't open the window because of the noise level of the street.
Good location for visiting Trier.
If we stayed in the future would upgrade to a room overlooking the river, as room by the road was noisy. Breakfast food was good, restaurant food slightly disappointing.
In einigen Zimmern, die zur Straße hin liegen, gibt es zu viel Lärm von der Straße.
The bathroom was a dream and I felt really welcomed. Thank you
The station is situated not 1.8 KM but 2.8 KM from the Hotel
The bathroom ist to small. The hotel can save enercy, when the hot and cold water is mixed.
There could be a better description of where to park to park to register.