Hotel built in 1921, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Trade fair/conference hotel
80 RIVERSIDE DRIVE, 10024 New York, United States of America
- Station (New York - Grand Central Terminal) 3.69 km
- City centre (New York) 8.36 km
- Airport (La Guardia Airport (LGA)) 9.23 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
Evaluations of Riverside Tower Hotel
The location of this hotel is quite good: a safe and nice area in Manhattan nearby a subway station and in vicinity from a very nice breakfast place ZABAR. In comparison with other hotels in Manhattan its price is reasonable.
The room is really tiny, approx. 5-6 m2, with tiny shower cabin and WC. Walls do need a painting, the door lock does not seem to be very safe. There was no noise from the outside, since my room faced the inner courtyard, but there was definitely noise from the corridor due to the thin walls.