Hotel built in 1964, Last complete renovation 2003, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 55, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 50, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, Inn, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 55, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 2
Hauptstr. 69, 79359 Riegel am Kaiserstuhl, Germany
- Station (Freiburg (Breisgau) Hauptbahnhof) 18.15 km
- City centre (Riegel am Kaiserstuhl) 0.4 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 74.42 km
- Highway (A5 - Riegel) 1.34 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 07:00.00 until 13:00.00 and from 17:00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN operator The Cloud
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider My Cloud
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Analogue modem connection in 55 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Gift vouchers available for REstaurant und Übernachtung
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 0,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Bike rental
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Riegeler Hof
It is good little hotel in the nature , but nothing special. I must say that the breakfast was ok , preparet with good taste. Maybe it is good for oldes couple , mostly local german people , becouse the hotel staf was speeking very bad english.
There is no airconditioner in the rooms , they are very hot and defenetly not suitable for family with two childrens. At the reception chek in was very poor and they didn't offer any help with the baggage , even we have 4 big bags and other things and we must cary by our self to the rooms on the second floor becouse there is no elevator in the hotel. The same thing was when we chek out.
Location was brilliant, food was perfect and staff very helpful.Rooms were very clean and at a good price.
Extremely good value for money.
Trafic noise from Autobahn and street. No air condition.
Except for the noise problem in Room 12 this is a good choice for the area. Good parking as well.
If offered Room #12 in the main building, don't take it! It's above the kitchen and the vibrations and noise are very bad until late night.