Hotel built in 1982, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 80, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 69, of which have 2 separate beds 46, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 21, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:30, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 60, Hypoallergenic rooms 2, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 4
Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
- Station (Boppard Hbf) 0.6 km
- City centre (Boppard) 0.72 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 71.45 km
- Highway (A61 - Boppard) 3.61 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Baby monitor available
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0,50 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Rheinlust
ALL GOOD .
Friendly staff and good food .
If the hotel's parking is full (which is very likely given the size), nearest parking is around 400m.
It is very central
This is a tired, dull old fashioned hotel.It is dark and needs re furbirshed.
it gave a larger breakfast than most hotels
The hotel and the room smelled horrible....so horrible that I had to get another hotel room at another hotel.....after one sleepless night I just could not take it and had to check out...I wanted only to pay for my one night but they made me pay for both nights booked...since I used your service....I would take this hotel off of your list and I would like you to assist me in getting my payment back....
The rooms were of adequate size and cleanliness, they were as described.
We did request a non-smoking room but received a smoking room. It is unfortunate that this information did not get sent from TravelRes to the hotel.
The room was fine - had a 3rd bed for my 10 yr old. The balcony overlooking the Rhine was great. Breakfast buffet was very nice - GREAT scrambled eggs.
With the river comes some noise. And with no air-conditioning, one must leave the window open and therefore hears trains and river vessels during the night. Not horrible, but the price to pay for the beautiful view.
Great Family room, plenty of space for 2 or even 3 children's bed. Well located as it is close to a metro station.
We were very disappointed that our camcorder went missing from the room. We searched everywhere and also enquired with the staff several times. That was disheartening.
For its price, this hotel was exactly as I expected. It represented very good value indeed and the staff were all most friendly, helpful and polite