Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 38, Number of single rooms 20, Number of double rooms 18, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 30, Children's beds/cots 3
Oststr. 166, 40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 0.73 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 1.02 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 7.92 km
- Highway (A46 - Düsseldorf-Bilk) 3.04 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection in 38 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 38 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 38 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Express check-out
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Rheingoldhotel
The location of the hotel
The internet is bad very very bad. Only at reception the Internet is good if you ask for the passcode. But that is about it in the rooms Internet is disaster.
Very close to railway station, nice location.
The hotel is in a great state of misery, all is old and staff is arrogant. Tv was not working, and it took a day for them to change the batteries. Curly hair on top of the tv case - wonder how it reached there... Second night door was closed, the front desk empty and it took them 30 minutes to open the door for me despite my repeated calls on the phone and door bell. Phone in the room was not working, light bulbs were burnt, I was afraid they are gonna burn down the hotel and cash the insurance. Not recommended at all !!!
Very convenient location, close to the railways station and to main tourist attractions. Good food in the breakfast buffet and a nice place to have it. Good noise protection even in rooms facing the street such as one we had. Excellent value for money.
War aufgrund einer Messe das einzige Zimmer mit angemessenem Preis.
Haare im Bad, Flecken im Teppich, Flecken im Bett..furchtbarere Zustand und miserable Sauberkeit, bitte nehmen sie dieses Hotel aus unserem Angebot raus! Hier können wir keine EY Mitarbeiter oder Kunden unterbringen.
Basic hotel, but okay if you only stay a night or two. Conveniently located. (Good Asian restaurants just around the corner!)
Central location,old but clean hotel,friendly staff and rich breakfast.
If you're looking for negative things you can find many things but I was not looking for...
Very good price-performance ratio, and all the staff are very friendly and helped me very much. Availability of wireless network is a big plus, and good accessability. It is walking distance for shopping, old town, and Rhein river. I strongly recommend Rheingold Hotel as one of the best performance hotels in Duesseldorf.
A little noisy, however acceptable as the location is center of the city.
very clean, very near to railway station and city center, nice hotel
It was too hot that day, air exchange not so good.
Central, good price-quality ratio
Got separate beds whereas asked for a double bed
Room was cleaned every day Room was basic but very comfortable Staff were on hand if neded
Breakfast could have been more varied (same every day) and catered for more tastes.