Style of hotel and ambience
Welcome to Hotel Restaurant Café Rheinecker Hof where you can expect luminous and stylish rooms. Have a seat and taste regional delicacies as well as exquisite wines served in the restaurant. Warm summer nights invite to relax on one of the house’s terraces. The hotel-own car park is complimentary.
Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 8, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 11:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 15:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 11, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-31
Kirchstr. 1, 56599 Leutesdorf, Germany
- Station (Koblenz Hbf) 18.38 km
- City centre (Leutesdorf) 0.34 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 49.14 km
- Highway (A61 - Plaidt) 8.06 km
11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 16:30.00 until 21:00.00 Closed monday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator 0,00
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Cable TV
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Large dogs permitted
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 5 day(s)
Evaluations of Rheinecker Hof Restaurant Cafe
Excellent location on the Rhine, WYSIWYG, no frills, exactly as described. Good value for money.
Trains can be load, as can the Rhine barges, but this is not a great problem. It's a smoking gaststätte, so be warned!
Ockenfels winery close by, very inyeresting.
Rather old worn facilities.
The hotel has a very good restaurant serving al la carte meals until late in the evening and offers an excellent view of the Rhein from the terrace. The reception and front of house staff were very friendly and helped to make this hotel a very pleasant stay.
In spite of excellent kitchen facilities the breakfast was very poor and offered little variety.