Hotel built in 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 13, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 5, Reception manned from 07:00, to 11:00, Reception manned from 14:00, to 19:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 13
Pforzheimer Str. 12, 75015 Bretten, Germany
- Station (Bretten Bahnhof) 1.0 km
- City centre (Bretten) 0.2 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 53.85 km
- Highway (Pforzheim Nord) 12.0 km
This charming bed & breakfast is located in the centre of Bretten. The birthplace of the reformer Philipp Melanchthon has a pretty Old Town that offers an attractive ensemble of half-timbered houses around the market square and along Melanchthonstrasse street. One of the most attractive buildings is the Hebererhaus.
2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Rest Inn
The Breakfast was very good. They always had staff there and you could get fresh eggs in every way you like. The room was very clean.
Rooms and especially bathrooms are a little small but still ok.
poor parking possibilities
friendly staff, clean and newly furbished rooms
there is no lift, so ifyou have a heavy luggage that would be a problem.
No elevator in the hotel.