Hotel built in 2006, Total number of rooms 234, Number of single rooms 197, Number of double rooms 197, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking room 234
49 Avenue de l'Arche, 92400 Courbevoie, France
- Station (Courbevoie - Gare de Courbevoie) 0.73 km
- City centre (Courbevoie) 2.95 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 21.19 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Microwave oven
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Classic concierge service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Residhome Courbevoie La Defense Apparthotel
Paris is expensive. And La Defense is the business area, so it is particularly costly. This apartment hotel offers a good option. Close to the businesses in the area. Clean room. Very helpful staff. Reasonably quiet. They have roller shutters to keep out the noise/light on the morning. Security is a big concern in Paris. Thankfully, this hotel is in a safe area, mainly due to the corporate sector nearby. There is a metro into the centre of Paris from La Defense, which is one of the safer lines.
Compared to the other hotels in the areas, this is value for money. The rest are not. No complaints.
Wifi reception was very good. Location was very good as pretty close to La Defense business district and good connectivity to public transport (tramway, RER, metro)
The room was pretty packed with furniture.
Restaurant not used. The price when we booked was half listed so great value.
The room, especially the bed were very good and comfortable. Absolutely recommendable.
there was a pantry kithcen in the hallway wich strongly smelled of curry - luckily there was a door to the main bedroom that could be closed -> problem solved. The breakfast (they charge 16 €) is hardly worth half of the price and the breakfast room resembles a train station (noise and traffic)
- price - location - quite new
- competence of some of the staff (eg uncapable to modify invoices, to advice regarding transport) - service (broken lamps in the bathroom during 2 weeks - it happened twice) - in advance payment
Very practical apart/hotel accomodation. Staff very friendly and efficient. Well positioned right next to La Defence
A little bit of noise in the room from the road outside, but nothing drastic.
- place - price - kitchen - cleanness
- service - any complain - never solved: 1. no chairs and table on the balcony - during 2 wks - many promises but never delivered 2. no light in the bathroom - promises but never repaired
Good cheap hotel - worthwhile for longer stay
Shower didn't work