Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 118, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 80, of which have a double bed 80, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 13, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 25, Number of apartments 80, Number of rooms with air conditioning 118, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking room 0, Family rooms available 7
1, rue Eugénie Eboué, 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine, France
- Station (Courbevoie - Gare Bécon-les-Bruyères) 3.72 km
- City centre (Asnières-sur-Seine) 2.37 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 20.09 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 118 rooms
- Fridge in 118 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 118 rooms
- Microwave oven in 118 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted Fee per day 4 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Towels changed every 7 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 7 day(s)
Evaluations of Residhome Asnieres Apparthotel
The room had all arrangements in place.
I reached hotel around 1:00 pm and I was asked to pay upfront for my stay without issuing an invoice. After that, I was asked to wait for room allocation because cleaning services were going on and I could be allotted a room only after 3:00pm but this timing was even not a committed one. I was told that I may have to wait more and they had no clarity on when the room allocation could be done. On second day, mistakenly my room was allocated to some other person as well and this person entered my room by unlocking the door. Only when she found me standing right in front of her,she realized that it was probably allocated wrongly. All in all, I had a horrible experience and the staff had no courtesy at all to welcome their guests in right manner.
- Alarm was working without any reason. On every 20 seconds you can see some beep sound.
close to PER C
hard to find parking and no subway
Good location very close to train station, 15min Journey to centre of Paris. Nice and quiet after the crazyness of the centre of Paris.
Not much to do of an evening. About 4 restaurants 15min walk away.
Great location next to the train station, just 20 min ride to the eiffle tower, notre dame cathedral, ect. Best room I've stayed in, in Europe! We are military stationed in Germany and had my family over to visit, we were all very impressed. There is a fridge, microwave, oven, stove top, nice bathrooms, balcony, very clean. Will definitely be staying there again as we have more visitors. Oh and it was easy to drive to, no crazy drivers or high traffic to get to the hotel. Would not recommend staying within 2 miles of the Eiffle tower, unless you are very comfortable with aggressive drivers.
Our room smelled like indian food really bad from the previous people, an air freshener would have been nice.
Very clean room with good bath room. Best room i had ever in near Paris in such a low price