Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 31, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel
745 Digue Gaston Berthe, 62100 Calais, France
- Station (Gare de Calais) 2.0 km
- City centre (Calais) 1.38 km
- Airport (Lydd Airport (LYX)) 62.71 km
- Highway (A16 Sortie Blériot Plage) 2.0 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Microwave oven
- Temperature controls
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Residence du Golf
This place is clean, quiet and very convenient. We will certainly return.
Close to the Beach
Excellent hotel for its price range, with exceptionally helpful staff. I have already reco // // ended this hotel to others who might find themselves in the area.
It could do wit refurbishment since the location is good and the open views.
It's good basic accommodation with the added attraction of a fridge, microwave and two ring hob all of which I'd swap for coffee making facilities!
No coffee making facilities.
Always stay at this hotel when in Calais.Have also had friends stay and we would always return.
Excellent value for money. Ideally located right on the beach front. Perhaps a little sparse for longer stay.
Would recommend it to family and friends.