Hotel built in 1996, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 330, of which have 2 separate beds 68, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel
60 Cours Valmy, 92800 Nanterre, France
- Station (Puteaux - Gare de Puteaux) 1.0 km
- City centre (Nanterre) 2.65 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 20.75 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel
Very friendly personnel
Breakfast to be better benchmark with same hotel standard
There is a construction next to the hotel, and they start working at 7:00. The window isolation is bad, it can let the cold in. The air conditioner was not able to compensate it. I don't know whether it worked at all.
Nice, clean rooms. Nice interior. Good for business located in business district La Defense.
Far away from city centre.
staff was excellent
room not cold enough
Very comfortable bed. Very quiet. Excellent location.
Cleaning staff does not know english :( Last moment booking means very high prices Speed of internet is veryyyy slow
- Very good and quiet
- Staff can hardly speak english - Room rate included breakfast, but i had to discuss with them to really get it :)
Overall a very tidy, well positioned, respectable hotel. Excellent breakfast, welcoming staff, solid selection of TV channels.
Oldfashioned room, very expensive internet,
Big rooms. Flat screen TV with lots of international programs.
Bathrooms old and damaged. Air conditioning as well as elevators not working right. Window could not be opended fully.
All in all very nice stay at your hotel. Very nice interieur and great flair.