Hotel built in 1998, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 31, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 26, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 19, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of junior suites 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 22:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Health and beauty hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 31, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 1
Landhausstr. 259, 70188 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 2.72 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 3.24 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 10.4 km
- Highway (A8 - Stuttgart-Degerloch) 9.44 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 08:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 5 EUR
- Solarium Fee 5,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 5,00 EUR
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 10,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator hauseigenes WLAN
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Hoteleigenes WLAN
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Water boiler in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Relax-Hotel Wellnesshotel
poor quality hotel. Not really a wellness hotel. Breakfast is very poor.
I was very pleased with the helpfulness of the staff. Very friendly and accommodating.
Room very huge and nice. Staff was friendly. Breakfast good
Unfortunately the bathroom was soo small and tiny. But it is not that bad. There was many places to park near the hotel and even in the hotel. We paid for the parking but we could spare this as there were many free palces to park in the hotel or near the hotel! Anyway, the hotel is nice and we do recommand it! Would be nice if the ladies in the reception
very nice hotel, very friendly English speaking staff. I would definately stay there again.
Very friendly and clean
At least my romm was small, Internet for free
Nice hotel, friendly. Even a little pool usable during the summer. Not far from thermal installations (Leuze) and from tramways. Free wifi.
The rooms downstairs giving on the pool-breakfast side could be noisy or lacking of intimity.
Friendly staff, close to train station
Closed reception before advertised time, no clothing iron, room wasnt ready when we arrived, not as nice as displayed on pictures
This was probably the best hotel in this price range which I have ever encountered. Certainly the ground floor room, which opened out onto a terrace, was tiny but I could have had a larger room upstairs. In the absence of a lift, it was a better solution. I appreciated the fact that there was a fan, as I was there in a heatwave, and a minibar with no restriction on using it for the guest's own supplies. The bedrooms also have CD players and a video player on the TV. There was an outdoor swimmingpool, but I did not have time to try it.It was in a quiet area, but only a few minutes walk from good public transport.
You had to stand on the bed to turn on the television.
poor breakfast no bath shoes
The hotel is in a rather quiet location. Easy access from the train station by public transport (25' from the train platform, connexion by tramway). Minibar is not overpriced (but poor in choice).
Part of the reception staff seems to have forgotten welcoming guests with a smile. My room was 3 floors up. There is no elevator (not mentioned on the website). I hardly could sit at the table because of the low ceiling, under the roof (I'm 6 ft tall, not a giant). True, there is a large bath tub, but hot water is available in turn it seems. And you'd better foresee an alternative to the wireless connexion, practically unusable. It took 3 hours to have my room ready on the second day of my stay, at 5 pm. You'd expect a bit better for more than 100€/night. Teaching the staff how to greet the guests would be a start. Not to recommend for a business trip unless service gets improved.