Hotel built in 1945, Last complete renovation 1992, Last partial renovation 2018, Total number of rooms 49, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 46, of which have 2 separate beds 23, of which have a double bed 19, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 16, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Rooms with connecting door 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 2, Number of apartments 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 10, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:30, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2012-01-09, to 2012-03-01, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 49, Hypoallergenic rooms 5, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 3, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 5 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2021-01-31, Renovation work planned 2019-01-07, to 2019-03-31, in area room
Kirchplatz 8-10, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
- Station (Rothenburg ob der Tauber Bahnhof) 0.86 km
- City centre (Rothenburg ob der Tauber) 9.14 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 85.0 km
- Highway (A7 - Bad Windsheim) 9.24 km
8:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 11:30.00 until 00:00.00 and from 00:00 until 21:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Changing mat for babies
- Porter service Cost per item 7 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service from 09:00.00 until 21:00.00
Evaluations of Reichsküchenmeister
We had to get two rooms for a family of four, but they put us right next to each other and we basically had the floor to ourselves. Lovely decorations, great breakfast, helpful staff.
No air conditioner
Well located in the old town. If you like this style of restaurant category / decoration, very nice done.
Requested early check in was not possible. Same choice of dishes as most of the other restaurants in Rothenburg (nevertheless the quality of the food was good).
Large species bathroom, especially the shower.
Right in the heart of the Christmas market
Wi Fi and spa should, have been included
Situated in the very city center.
Quite dirty in the bathroom, bad smell at the reception becasue of the restaurant kitchen, very noisy floors, not high-competent staff, very cold room. Before our arrival they could at lest turn the room heating on. We slept in clothes, it was the end of March.
Our stay was very confortable. The room was clean and bright, the breakfast was delicious, the beer was cold and went down very easy, the staff was very helpful and cheery, and the location was perfect. We enjoyed it very much. THANK YOU..!!!
Friendly, efficient, attractive, excellent value
overall i was very pleased with the hotel. I would use the hotel again.
the staff at breakfast could have been more helpfull. it was hard to get refills of tea and coffee when we ask for these it was almost as if we were asking for the moon,although they did arrive quickly. I also had trouble when tring to eaplain that the hairdrier in the room was not working but they could have been due to lanage diffrences, as my german is only a few words none of which would have been of any help.
we would have liked to have stayed longer at this hotel. We loved it!