Style of hotel and ambience
The modern hotel Regency Suites in Budapest offers friendly and well-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests may enjoy a rich breakfast buffet and take advantage of the gym and the wellness area in the hotel Regency Suites. HRS guests use the sauna free of charge.
Special features of the hotel
A sky bar on the 7th floor offers breathtaking panoramas of the City. From 1st January 2012 the city tax is 4% and it will be paid separately. One child under 2 years stay free of charge on babycot. - Maximum capacity of total guests in a room is 4. Maximum number of adults in a room is 3. - Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 64, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 17, Number of suites (separate rooms) 42, Number of rooms with air conditioning 64, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2010-02-01, to 2010-02-28, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 64, Renovation work planned 2010-02-01, to 2010-02-28, in area room
Madách Imre Tér 2., 1075 Budapest, Hungary
- Station (Budapest - Nyugati Railway Station) 1.5 km
- City centre (Budapest) 0.1 km
- Airport (Budapest Listz Ferenc international Airport (BUD)) 16.35 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- open from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Fridge in 10 rooms
- Microwave oven in 10 rooms
- Temperature controls in 42 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 25 EUR
- Sightseeing tours
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Regency Suites
breakfast, not many choices, always the same, not good quaity
Położenie hotelu to duży plus.
Hotel z bardzo widocznym zębem czasu. Pokoje czekają na odświeżenie. Słabo działała klimatyzacja. Śniadania kiepskie.
- quite room, - good (obviously new) bed - good site-location in the centre of Budapest
- quite poor room-service in respect to cleanness and complete execution of work - sauna without appropriate possibility to change clothes and without lockers.
big and nice rooms, very friendly staff, nice location. The newly opened ´´Sky Bar´´ is very nice as well.
As we had to leave very early in the morning, they offered to prepare lunch boxes for us, but then they forgot to prepare them.
Excellent for that price, big rooms, clean, stuff is very kind etc
really in the heart of Budapest
breakfast quite poor // good but not 4 star
one of the best places you can choice in Budapest
Great hotel, friendly staff. Big suites. Great price!
Breakfast continental but sufficent. A/C too weak for an outside temp of 32C.
Overall the hotel wasnt too bad, room was massive and even had a sitting room.
Watch out... if you stay any extra nights, you will be charged the full rate which eqates to an extra 45Euro/Night, and they dont bring this to your attention untill you get the bill. Ouch.. Oh and unlike many hotels of this standard you will have to pay for the Internet.
reception is very helpful and friendly room is much bigger and confortable than expected