Hotel built in 1967, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 24, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:30, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Renovation work planned 2007-01-01, to 2007-01-31, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 6, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-08-31
Wirtstr. 2, 79331 Teningen, Germany
- Station (Freiburg (Breisgau) Hauptbahnhof) 11.26 km
- City centre (Teningen) 4.4 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 79.53 km
- Highway (A5 - Teningen) 2.61 km
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:30 AM to 12:00 AM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:30 until 23:00.00 Closed tuesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider Telekom
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls in 6 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 24 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Personal shuttle service from next railway station
- Personal shuttle service to next railway station
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Rebstock Landgasthof
All in all, it was a very good experience. I was traveling on business and appreciated the quietness of the location. I was very pleasantly suprised at the breadth of the menu. The offer a wide variety of regional dishes. I ordered salmon and sauer braten. Both were very good and an excellant value. I don't know if the interior has been recently renovated, but it was very nicely maintained in exellant condition. There is also ample parking. The location is out of the way, but only 15 minutes driving time to the main train station in Freiburg. The A5 autobahn is only a few minutes away. I will happily stay there again if I am in the area.
My only negative, and admittedly, it is a small one, is that my room was on the top floor. For americans, this is the fourth floor, for europeans the third floor. Late at night my legs were a bit tired to make the climb.
In Germany-Teningen, quiet location, people nice and friendly.
I did reservation before couple days. When we arrived the hotel they told us ´´we dont have any available room at this moment...´´ Then finally they gave us apartment room from close to hotel, from someones-their friend's house. No shampoo, no hair dryer.... and they charge regular hotel room price.
The hotel is well located near to Autobahn in a quiet village location. Friendly staff.
My 5th Stay here, always look forward to the experience. Excellent!
this hotel was much better than i expected