Total number of rooms 8, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel closed on wednesday, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, family-run hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 125493, No-smoking room 8, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-09-30
Kappelwindeckstr. 85, 77815 Bühl, Germany
- Station (Bühl) 3.0 km
- City centre (Bühl) 2.42 km
- Airport (Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (FKB)) 12.49 km
- Highway (A5) 6.0 km
Set in lush, green landscape, this hotel is about a 10-minute drive from the centre of Bühl. It is located at the foot of the idyllic Black Forest, and the surroundings offer a splendid view of the Rhine flatlands. In the city itself, the town hall and its tower are considered the city's landmark. Here, you'll also find theatres, museums, and a beautiful city park.
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:00 until 23:00.00 Closed wednesday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 3 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Rebstock Kappelwindeck
HIghly recommended!!! Small and homely hotel aback of city
The kindyness of people
Very friendly staff going beyond expectation to assist the customer.
room and restaurant refurbishment in 1980 ?
Small hotel with nice location in the middle of the Black Forest vineyards - very quiet ! Good restaurant - nice breakfast - very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel has it own outdoor parking lot (about 10 places).
Good parking possibility, friendly staff.
Highly recommended. Lovely location, near to vine fields yet close to town of Buhl.Pretty BlackForest villages all around and within easy travelling distance of Baden-Baden, Karlsruhe even Strasbourg. Very pleasant and helpful staff. English spoken. Big room with good shower. Food excellent. A perfect Autumn break.