Hotel built in 1899, Last complete renovation 2014, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 23, of which have a double bed 16, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel closed on friday, Hotel closed from 2010-12-23, to 2010-12-31, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 23, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 23, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-02-28
Werastr. 35, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Station (Lindau Hbf) 20.21 km
- City centre (Friedrichshafen) 1.01 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 71.99 km
- Highway (A96 - Weißensberg) 21.21 km
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 09:00.00 until 23:59.00 Closed friday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Rebstock Gasthof
A nice hotel in every way, well located not far from lake or town centre. Good friendly staff and well appointed restaurant with good menus with well prepared and cooked food. A well decorated building which is spotless and well furnished. Well done to all concerned.
If there is to be a criticism it can only be that the television has not got sky and we were rather devoid of BBC and CNN news during our visit, other than that no adverse comments at all.
Good food, clean rooms. Suitable if you are visiting Friedrichshafen due to business.
Internet connection was poor. Peak time during the evening connection drops. One of the days I was there once dropped I was never able to connect to the internet.
We enjoed our stay in Gasthof Rebstock very much. The staff are very nice and friendly. Food is good and the room was clean and nice.We would stay there again.
Another jewell of the Gasthoff brands. We enjoyed staying at this bed and breakfast. The layout of the building make you feel like you are arriving home. Tne room was very clean and equiped and clean. The personnel was very nice and helpful. This was our firts experience with bed and breakfast (Gasthoff) in Germany and it was very pleasent.
If you trouble going up stairs, don't stay here.