Hotel built in 1983, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 130, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 130, of which have 2 separate beds 24, of which have a double bed 106, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 41, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 19017, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 130, Hypoallergenic rooms 10, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 4, Air Plus Meeting Card
Königsteiner Str. 88, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 12.41 km
- City centre (Bad Soden) 0.74 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 13.74 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Höchst) 4.23 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Parking for women at hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Door with spy-hole in 130 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Telekom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 5
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 66 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 10 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0 EUR
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 23:00.00
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of H+ Hotel Bad Soden
Everything is fine.
Hoping the Hotel can consider to have Iron and Iron board for Guest, as business traveler this is one key items.
Great room quality, kind staff, good quality of breakfast.
Not enough amenities(no comb, no dental kit). There was not enough variety of breakfast.
Spacious room and friendly staff
- Only one tiny blanket per bed. - A taxi to the airport cost me EUR 46. Locals told me to expect around EUR 20-30. Is the hotel only calling expensive cabs? At least inform guest the estimated price. - Breakfast considered very basic: would appreciate heavier breakfasts with more warm choices, especially because I have allergies (gluten/red meat). I suggest to include warm veggies, fish (warm/cold) and rice/potatoes.
Courtesy of the staff. Proximity to the park which was great for a relaxing walk. The small amenity store for drinks/snacks was very convenient.
The room heater was not hot enough although it kept the room a bit warm enough
Noise level low.
Water closet noisy when using - wrong tuning of level stopper.
Efficient reception upon arrival.
long waiting time to have a taxi which was ordered and lack of on time information.
My reservation was not visible recorded at the hotel. It took me 40 minutes to get a room despite the fact that I showed the booking confirmation from Hotel.de
Breakfirst is good and the behavior is good.
The WIFI is so bad. can not use well.
Very good night clerk!!
Towls and bedding smell a bit muggy.