Hotel built in 1960, Number of floors 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 11, Earliest check-in 15:00, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
4900 S LAKE SHORE DRIVE BUILDING A, 60615 Chicago, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 9.21 km
- City centre (Chicago) 9.41 km
- Airport (Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)) 13.98 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Pets permitted
Evaluations of Ramada Lake Shore
Close to McCormick place. Taxis available.
Long way from downtown food and night life.
- Good Value and large room size facing Lake MI - Rooms were clean and reasonably spacious - Included nice mwave and large fridge - Pool was very clean - Very convenient location to downtown Chicago available free shuttle bus to city - N/C Parking
- Main room A/C did not work - WiFi didn't work very well or at all - Ice m/c don't dispense very well - Parking can be limiting - TV's need to be upgraded to HDTV - No eateries immediately located around hotel
1. All staffs are not very friendly and rude sometimes. 2. Hotel is located in not very good location.