Style of hotel and ambience
The luxurious rooms of the Ramada Majestic Bucharest Hotel are elegantly decorated and fully equipped with all desirable amenities to ensure a pleasant stay. In the bar and restaurant, international dishes and traditional specialities are served. Guests are invited to relax in the wellness club and beauty salon.
Special features of the hotel
+++The city tax of 1% is NOT included in the room rate and needs to be paid additionally by the guest!+++
Hotel built in 1996, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 111, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 81, of which have 2 separate beds 31, of which have a double bed 50, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 81, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Number of junior suites 15, Number of apartments 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 111, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 25, Children's beds/cots 2
Calea Victoriei No. 38-40, Sect. 1, 010082 Bucharest, Romania
- Station (Bucharest - North Railway Station) 2.25 km
- City centre (Bukarest) 0.35 km
- Airport (Henri Coandă International Airport (OTP)) 15.19 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking for women at hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre Fee 6 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 10 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 111 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Room service
Evaluations of Ramada Bucharest Majestic
The room smells of damp which had been painted over! Had to change room due to smell but the new room had the same damp smell, balcony door did not lock it was broken!
placed in the citi center, you can walk to shops and go to eat in one of the pubs...
It is an old hotel, the breakfest was not so good...
Close to city centre, big assortment of breakfast.
Little bit noisy, not so stylish interior.
this hotel is in the centrum close to everything I was with a car and they have reserved me parking place free of charge
did not find
friendly staff, located near to the city
Great location, great price, clean hotel, excellent staff. We asked for toothpaste to be brought to the room and immediately, it arrived. We also needed to print our boarding passes upon exit and this too was done very very quickly.
A lot of stuff that the guidebook in the room said was supposed to be there (e.g. slippers) were actually missing from the room. A very minor complaint really.
Very good location and very reasonable price. Easy walking distance to old city and Parliament building. Good hotel if you don't spend much time in your room and you only want location.
Bed uncomfortable. Old rooms. Air conditioning inadequate for 35degC outdoor weather. Bathroom unimpressive. Shower constantly changes temperature and has no water pressure. Breakfast is mediocre.
excellent location and very good facilities
the room needs to be redecorated.
Centrally situated in a hotel/business area, near the old town with lots of restaurants and bars, well sized rooms, good breakfast, friendly service, free Wifi (but slow), easy to get a taxi and subway in walking distance.
Lots of traffic noise, thin walls between rooms (I woke up from the alarm ringing in the neighboring room.