Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 151, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 26, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Number of luxury rooms 0, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
STILLORGAN ROAD, 4 Dublin, Ireland (Eire)
- Station (Dublin - Connolly Railway Station) 5.95 km
- City centre (Dublin) 6.0 km
- Airport (Dublin Airport (DUB)) 13.63 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Beauty parlor
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU ST HELENS DUBLIN
Taxi arrangements are haphazard.
Lovely hotel. Prompt service. Lovely room.
A lovely peaceful and beautiful hotel away from the busy city centre. Staff were friendly and very helpful. We were allowed to check in early with no fuss. The gardens are pretty and it was lovely to sit out in them sipping a drink in the evening sunshine.
Very nice surroundings/garden/terrace. Nice traditional luxury style.
A little bit off-site (i.e. you eat there or you go out by taxi). Limited set of choices in house.
Very nice sty, good locstion, helpful staff.
Very charming hotel and excellent service throughout. A pleasure to stay with you and I hope to return on my next visit.
Very nice room
prices are misleading. Breakfast is far too expensive and the prices for room service and mini bar are also far too expensive. Almost €5 for a coke for example
very unfriendly stuff. Very unfriendly welcome!