Style of hotel and ambience
The hotel’s architecture has a special feature, a mirrored glass pyramid, which houses the elegant restaurant. Sleep tight in your homely and modern furnished room and enjoy comforts such as free Internet access. From the gym, you can enjoy a wide view of the city.
Special features of the hotel
The Ridzene Bar & library are both perfect venues for informal business meetings or just to relax in with good book and a cup of coffee. Fitness centre and sauna with view over Esplanade Park.
Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 95, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 95, of which have 2 separate beds 36, of which have a double bed 54, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of junior suites 3, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 95, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 1, Number of business rooms 13, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 95
Reimersa Iela 1, LV-1050 Riga, Latvia
- Station (Riga - Central Railyway Station) 0.93 km
- City centre (Riga) 0.83 km
- Airport (Riga International Airport (RIX)) 9.17 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:30 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Internet TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board in 13 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 95 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 15 EUR
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel Riga
Very good hotel, nice rooms, good location, parking, good service.
There is a menu, which you can order during breakfast. It is not convenient, when you are traveling for business and have no time for long breakfast.
Very good location, has underground parking, perfect services.
Gym is very small.
One of the best hotels in Riga according to my opinion.
Good hotel in the good location. Parking free of charge in the basement. Nice breakfast.
There was no possibility to get the room with separate beds, but the staff offered an extra bed.