Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 302, Number of single rooms 18, Number of double rooms 277, Rooms with connecting door 34, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
MIKONKATU 23, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
- Station (Helsinki - Central Railway Station) 0.25 km
- City centre (Helsinki) 0.48 km
- Airport (Helsinki Vantaa Airport (HEL)) 16.12 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU PLAZA HELSINKI
Everything about the hotel.
Most of things were good except Room service.
Rooms were comfortable and staff at reception very friendly and helpful.
Corridors dark so when entering room at night, not easy to find slot for card to start lights. Breakfast plentiful but didn't realise a section was tucked away. Would have been nice to have been shown.
The bed is very comfortable.
Could the breakfast be with more selection? And the hotel staff seems not so friendly.
Really nice hotel, great location, friendly staff and nice atmosphere.
Bad Wifi connection in the rooms. Good at the door.
Great amenities in the room - all you can imagine!
Our group had to leave at 5:30 - and was promised a breakfast - which included a coffee and an apple. Poor. There was few staff at the reception so people were stressed and the queue got long...
Charming staff who were eager to assist. Enough elevators to handle the pressure. Perfect location.
The breakfast was a disappointment. A lot of fruits in syrup, hot foods that had to be hours old, and eco-food that seemed thrown in for good measure. A bit of waiting at check in and check out.
Rooms where good quality.
Breakfest was poor.
Location, internet included in room rate, good food in restaurant
Noise level in restaurant caused by band in bar: outrageous.