Hotel built in 1978, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 27, Total number of rooms 571, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 567, Rooms with connecting door 16, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
ELIZABETES 55, LT-1010 Riga, Latvia
- Station (Riga - Central Railyway Station) 0.91 km
- City centre (Riga) 1.21 km
- Airport (Riga International Airport (RIX)) 9.55 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU LATVIJA RIGA
Too small rooms...
Light, Silent, close to center, friendly staff, large hotel. Nice atmosphere, Nice spacious reception.Nice park opposite.
Small room, small bed but good bed!
beautiful hotel in beautiful location!
No place to put the own cosmetics etc. in the bathroom. There were many people waiting for chec-in, but only 2 employees were working in reception.
Only gym in morning hours is for free if you live in standard room. Parking is also payable.
Impressive hotel with friendly staff. Fantastic view of the city from the skyline bar.
I was annoyed by an individual in the skyline bar persistently begging for money and beer. Not what i expected in a hotel bar.
Good location, wide choice at breakfast buffet, nice in-house Skyline Bar. Standard room: Bathrooms reasonable with good cleanliness.
During warm season (>=20°C) persist on working AC or old-town-view room. Otherwise you have to open windows, which is noisy for non-old-town view, even on higher floors.
Nice rooms with impressive view (15th floor). Good breakfast, and location OK.
Wellness area was priced at 15,- EUR. This was too much for occasional fitness for me.
I had 2 stays at this hotel. the 2nd times, they provided me with an ´´upgraded´´ room which was definetely greater than the 1st one I had during my previous stay. Sauna with sightseeing on the whole Riga city is great. Also the bar on the top floor is magic !
Catering is basic