Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 292, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, No-smoking room 0
MEDINA ROAD PO BOX 8483, 21482 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- City centre (Jiddah) 3.87 km
- Airport (King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED)) 18.11 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Fax connection
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU JEDDAH
Seafood night- I would say that was the only good thing
-Staff was rude- the guy with hairband was rude. we asked him help with water (because it is hot outside and we were thirsty) - First this guys gives us look as if we asked for his kidney, then points to some direction and says 'may be you will find water there'. He didnt have name tag on. -Walls of the hotel are dirty - Wifi doesnt work property, keeps switching off - no soft sleepers - No basis stuff, which you usually find in the hotels -
Hotel is getting very old, rooms are smelly.
Staff and service the most I liked.
Location is a bit crowded.. lightning in the corridors a bit dim.
no security check
hotel can arrange car from airport. Food was ok. room comfortable.
no outside space to sit.
friendly personnel with attention for the guests. Good quality price ration.
Noise in room from traffic was heavy and disturbing. Room had a bad, moisture smell as if the ac had a fungus inside.
the only positive thing about this hotel is in the middle of the city.
1. The funiture is really old. 2. Staff knowledge was not as expected. 3. Too much dust in the rooms ´´a person can smell the dust´´, perhaps because the carpets were very old.
Very bad experience. I am surprised that, Radisson's name is associated with such a poor property.
free Internet, center location