Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 162, Number of double rooms 162, Rooms with connecting door 32, Number of suites (separate rooms) 15, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Boarding house, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, Miles & More, No-smoking room 0
10 PURKYNIEGO STREET, 50156 Wrocław, Poland
- Station (Wrocław - Główny Railway Station) 2.0 km
- City centre (Rynek) 1.0 km
- Airport (Copernicus Wrocław Airport (WRO)) 11.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 PLN
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Fax connection
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU WROCLAW
I like the friendly and competent staff
I was forced to pay for a reservation that by accident I was not able to cancel. Even thoe I am a frequent guest. But no more.
Atmosphere in the hotel
low water preassure in the bath.
entrance to the hotel parking space
position, few minutes walk from city centre
room 425 a little noisy (close to lift)
I liked the big shower and the comfortable bed. Nice pillows.
Very narrow parking spaces. Bad access to reception from parking.
The floor in the bathroom was very cold, there is no floor heating.
good location at the edge of the old city center. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good free WiFi connection. Broad variety of German TV channels
Fairly expensive (compared to other hotels in Poland)
Very friendly and competent staff.
nothing found. Maybe garage to under a bit small to enter. But this is only a problem vor very large cars.