Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 464, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 312, Rooms with connecting door 50, Number of suites (separate rooms) 17, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 444
140 BATH RD HAYES HEATHROW AIRPORT, UB3 5AW London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Paddington Railway Station) 18.73 km
- City centre (London Oxford Circus) 21.0 km
- Airport (London Heathrow Airport (LHR)) 1.83 km
- Highway (Heathrow) 1.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU HEATHROW HTL
Fantastic Value for money
Great hotel with good facilities, very close to the Heathrow bus stop so not too far to walk. Great for SAP guests as a free shuttle bus is provided to / from SAP
1. issue with check-in 2. issue with SAP shuttle every day 3. issue with check-out 4. twice charge for the room from account 5. very poor breakfast 6. highest price if compare with other hotels possible
Room service was great and the staff at the hotel were very helpful and accommodating.
Parking was a pain, as my validated ticket would not work, which meant I was sitting at the exit waiting for it to be fixed.
The Sap Shuttle was fault provided . Free public transportation to the nearest tube. Access from terminal with shuttle bus for 5 pounds.
Prices in mini bar.
Very friendly staff.
One of the main reasons I booked this hotel is because they offered the SAP hopper bus. However when I arrived I was instructed to ring teh conceirge at 7am on the monday morning which I did, when I went to receiption at 8:30am I told this service was no longer available.
Staff was very helpful
Paid parking . Park inn by Radisson over the road offers free parking & that is owned by Radisson too .
The reservation could not be found on their system . Inspire of me giving them the email with the confirmation number . This was truly disappointing
Pickup and drop at SAP office. Nice staff and wide choice of breakfast.
Room doors locked me out 4 times and had to visit the reception. Bar is overpriced.
Friendly staff, good service all round. Room was spotlessly clean.
Some decor looks a bit dated in places, and even for Heathrow airport hotels, the price of food and drinks is very expensive.