Hotel built in 1903, Last complete renovation 2002, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 330, Number of single rooms 72, Number of double rooms 170, of which have 2 separate beds 50, of which have a double bed 170, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 6, Number of rooms with air conditioning 330, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 210
130 Tottenham Court Rd, W1T 5AY London, United Kingdom
- Station (Warren Street Tube Station) 0.1 km
- City centre (London Oxford Circus) 1.4 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 13.51 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP Provider 330
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 330 rooms
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 330 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 330 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 330 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 330 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 1,50 GBP
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Excellent breakfast. quiet room, functional and comfortable. Gym facilities available.
Very small room (single bed), and intial room provided at check-in had not yet been cleaned.
tasteful decor, friendly, efficient staff. Comfortable bed
There were two industrial fans on the roof outside my bedroom window (room 415) which sent vibrations through my pillow every 9 seconds. As a consequence I slept very badly.
Food was good
Rooms were tiny and noise level was very high
room space insufficient
The first night, I have been assigned a smooking room (which unfortunately was really smelling bad), because apparently all the other rooms were already busy...but you could actually find free rooms available by booking online on their website the same night!
Central location close to underground and mainline Euston and Kings Cross/ St Pan.
Rooms at the front are noisy due to busy main road.
Room is much smaller than expectation. Due to the location, constant sound of siren every other hour and very noisy.
Staff was very friendly and helpful
The single room was VERY small - you could barely turn. The shower was too SMALL! Although the quality of the room was very good, the cramped space made the experience not enjoyable at all.
Excellent location. Nice decoration.
Room really too small. Noisy from the corridor. A lot of rooms so you are lost in the crowd and remain anonymous with staff (could be an advantage too!)
Very good atmosphere and clean hotel. The Breakfast buffet was very good and the service of the staff.
The soundproof of the hotel is something they need to take careful look at. I could hear everyone who passed my door on the corridor and woke up to that in the morning.