Hotel built in 1995, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 354, Number of double rooms 354, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 33, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 0, Renovation work planned 2017-04-16, to 2017-05-31, in area lobby
24 KUGU STREET, LV1048 Riga, Latvia
- Station (Riga - Central Railyway Station) 1.65 km
- City centre (Riga) 0.78 km
- Airport (Riga International Airport (RIX)) 7.79 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Fax connection
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU DAUGAVA RIGA
Location and friendly staff.
Swimming pool for free.
No safe box in the room. Menu on the table during brekfast, but no personnel available to take the order.
Convenient location, a memorazible city view through window, a comfortable bed, broad breakfast meniu
that is Radisson, so quality is good, location is good - only 15 min. walk to Old town.
room door not soundproof, curtains not lightproof
Very nice view, big room.
Rather old hotel, need renovation.
Good breakfast. Nice view from the window.
No iron, no safe box in the room.
Fantastic quality and selection on breakfast. Big clean gym-facilities, large swimmingpool. Only if you make use of these facilities is the price/performance ratio fair.
Room are getting old and dated although the cleanliness is good.
- great sports facilities - nice rooms
- no breakfast included
I was given a room upgrade and found everything very enjoyable, witha professional attitude from satff coupled with warmth and friendliness
no negative experiences at all !