Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 18, Total number of rooms 176, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 176, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 172
Broad Quay, BS1 4BY Bristol, City of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Station (Bristol - Temple Meads Railway Station) 1.2 km
- City centre (Bristol) 0.47 km
- Airport (Bristol International Airport (BRS)) 11.49 km
The hotel boasts a superb location in Bristol’s city centre, only a few minutes on foot from the large shopping centre of Cabot Circus and about 2 kilometres from the majestic steamship, the SS Great Britain that rests in the city’s harbour.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 4-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 26,00 GBP
- Garage is a 4-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:30.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:00 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 176 rooms
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Radisson Blu Bristol
Hotel was very nice inside and the staff were very polite.
The noise level from outside was no good, I was woken up on many occasions by noise from outside. Also, it wasn't very clear on how car parking worked or where to park
Both Chicken Dishes were off the menu at7pm We could not get Dry Ginger to mix with our Brandy so we went to the Marriot Hotel
Although we went to the hotel to leave our bags, as we knew check-in wasn't until 3pm, they allowed us to check-in at 10am . Two very happy customers
Upgraded room to one with y fantastic view.
Try it, t's good!
Location was very central for shops theatre nightlife. ..
Central to City of Bristol. Comfortable rooms and TWO armchairs!
The duvet on the king size bed was not WIDE enough. It only just fitted on top so there was lots of cold knees.
Free internet and refreshments. Good location.
Not enough/slow lifts. Poor pillows.
very good, modern hotel in the city