Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 18, Total number of rooms 176, Number of double rooms 176, Rooms with connecting door 9, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Spa clinic, child-friendly hotel
BROAD QUAY, BS1 4BY Bristol, City of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Station (Bristol - Temple Meads Railway Station) 1.2 km
- City centre (Bristol) 0.47 km
- Airport (Bristol International Airport (BRS)) 11.49 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 GBP
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU BRISTOL RADISSON BLU BRISTOL
Good location, easy parking (if a little pricey).
The room was incredibly dark. (all 3 of us said the same). There was no ´´big light´´ in the bedroom. If you wanted to read or do work that was not on a lit display you would have struggled. Only 2 heavily shaded bedside lights lit the main room.
Hotel was very nice inside and the staff were very polite.
The noise level from outside was no good, I was woken up on many occasions by noise from outside. Also, it wasn't very clear on how car parking worked or where to park
Both Chicken Dishes were off the menu at7pm We could not get Dry Ginger to mix with our Brandy so we went to the Marriot Hotel
Although we went to the hotel to leave our bags, as we knew check-in wasn't until 3pm, they allowed us to check-in at 10am . Two very happy customers
Upgraded room to one with y fantastic view.
Try it, t's good!
Location was very central for shops theatre nightlife. ..
Central to City of Bristol. Comfortable rooms and TWO armchairs!
The duvet on the king size bed was not WIDE enough. It only just fitted on top so there was lots of cold knees.
Free internet and refreshments. Good location.
Not enough/slow lifts. Poor pillows.
very good, modern hotel in the city