Hotel built in 1952, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 13, Total number of rooms 365, Number of single rooms 75, Number of double rooms 290, Rooms with connecting door 7, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Business hotel, Spa clinic
OLAV V GATE 3 PO BOX 307, 4002 Stavanger, Norway
- City centre (Stavanger) 0.59 km
- Airport (Stavanger Airport) 11.59 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Health and beauty center
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Room service
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU ATLANTIC SVG RADISSON BLU ATLANTIC SVG
Nice room, comfortable and clean.
The AC in the room was not great, due to the temperature I had the window open and because the room faced the road (which is the nicer view in the hotel) it was somewhat noisy for sleeping. So basically better AC would help.
Up grade upon arrival, rooms were great !
Disappointed no gym on site
Beds are very old.
they charged my credit card without any notice and question because my minibar, 2 days before checkout...without any question and notice...STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bar staff were friendly
On arriving at the hotel, although obviously travelling together my colleague was given room 428 and I was allocated room 900? I requested that we were at least a little nearer and was given room 426 immediately next door. We were not asked if we had been to the hotel before, which we had not, were not told which floor our rooms were on, where the lifts were located, or the card procedure to use the lifts. We were not told the location of the dining room or meal times.
Location is pleasant - but hotel is knowing that. Free internet access is excellent.
High price. Rooms need rennovation (especially in the old building part).