Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 342, Number of double rooms 342, Rooms with connecting door 20, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Business hotel, child-friendly hotel, Miles & More, No-smoking room 342
KABINVAGEN 3 FOR GPS USE BENST STOCKHOLM ARLANDA, SE-190 6 Sigtuna, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm Central Station) 34.91 km
- City centre (Sigtuna) 12.42 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 1.9 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of RADISSON BLU ARLANDIA STO
Easy when renting a hire car and drop off, close to the airport with regular shuttle
Nothing really, car parking could be cheaper for guests, who are leaving the car for a week.
- The location is really good for the flight translation travellers, shuttle bus is 4/hour, and within 10min you can get to airport/hotel - Noise isolation is amazing, you can watch the buses & planes passing by, but can't hear anything - Service & Crews are very nice, friendly
- a little bit too expensive, might because of the busy season in Sweden - rooms are sweet & warm, but a little bit small
Friendly staff, comfortable room.
Expensive drinks, breakfast selection could be better.
Good price near to airport
Breakfast finished too early 9:30am
quality and variety of the breakfast
dangerous step between bedroom and bathroom
Proximity to airport Friendly and courteous staff
Failure to communicate message
the location is in front of the Rental Car Parking, therefore it's convenient if you are picking up a car.
The room was dirty, old stuff and too small even to open a small piece of luggage in the floor. The restroom was equiped only with an old shower with no barrier to contain the water. The breackfast has not well preserved food.
The personnel was very proffessional. I was nto sure how to rate the noice level but I put 5 starts as it was good (not noisy). The meeting premises was also good but when you arrange a meeting for 20 persons there need to be 20 electrical outlets as most of the poeple are using laptops todaty and need electricity.