Hotel built in 1963, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 80, Number of single rooms 11, Number of double rooms 69, of which have 2 separate beds 21, of which have a double bed 39, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 80
Birmingham Rd, CV5 9BA Coventry, United Kingdom
- Station (Coventry Railway Station) 5.6 km
- City centre (Coventry) 5.29 km
- Airport (Birmingham International Airport (BHX)) 12.07 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 5 GBP
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 09:30.00 and from 19:00 until 21:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 GBP
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 80 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 80 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 80 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 GBP
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 GBP
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Room service
Evaluations of Quality Coventry
It was near where I needed to be.
Room was TINY, single bed pushed against a cold radiator (is that better than too hot?) and chest of drawers only, nowhere to sit other than the bed, constant noise from road, spotlights from car park lit up around the curtains, bearing gone in the extractor fan in bathroom causing a screeching noise when you turned the light on (and for a while after you turn it off), bathroom tiny with a glass shelf sticking out that I caught myself on at least twice. Room service food stodgy and description possibly inaccurate (t-bone steak would have a bone in it).
It's only 10 mins from BWTC and only 10 mins from the Toby Carvery or other eateries.
There was no climate control in the room I was in.
Comfortable and warm
Tired accommodation, ropey bathroom, some noise with late retirers.
Pric was excellent as was the food and general service.
Receptionist was very pleasant although clearly understaffed as there was a constant queue
Evening meal was awful. Ordered 1 minute, on my table the next...clearly microwaved rubbish
Two persons working at the reception were particularly helpful and friendly when I needed to leave earlier and wanted a cash refund. I regret I can't remember the ladies' names
Free WiFi and a Sauna room for £2!
Floorboards make noise as it's an older building, every time someone walks in corridor or room next door. This could result in sleep disturbance if you're a light sleeper.
lovely staff and very helpful brilliant and accomodating for myself with a small child
they turn the hot water off during the day!!!!!