Hotel built in 1930, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 36, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 9, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 36, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 4 rooms
Reznická 15, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Station (Praha - Main Railway Station) 1.05 km
- City centre (Prag) 1.04 km
- Airport (Ruzyně International Airport (PRG)) 11.93 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 20 EUR
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Kitchenette in 22 rooms
- Fridge in 22 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 15 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 25 EUR
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of Purpur
TERRIBLE way of parking. To leave the key from car at the reception was a must. I was missing the main typical food for breakfast. The shower in the room was very provisional.
* Distribution of the room is pretty cool! * Shower with the glass with the view to the room is excellent idea! * Food in the breakfast was delicious and fresh.
- Internet is terrible, i couldn't connect during two days, terrible terrible terrible, it is necessary to ad more routers in each floor. - Walls are not well maintained (scratches, dirtiness). - Mattress to soft. Please improve mentioned topics and next time you will have better score :)
Internet wasn't working for 3 days
Bathroom, breakfast , tv channels
Horrible wifi connection, staff wasn't helpful and friendly at check in
Das beste ist die lage! Und für 15€/nacht war das echt perfekt für ein verlängertes wochenende. Die zimmer waren groß und freundlich eingerichtet. Wir hatten sogar eine kleine küchenzeile.
Wir hatten ein paar silberfische im zimmer.Frühstück war ziemlich schlecht also absolut nicht zu empfehlen. Die angestellten waren nicht gerade die freundlichsten. Auch wenn man in euro bucht muss man in kronen zahlen oder man bekommt einen wechselkurs der wirklich unverschämt ist bei uns waren das 22 kronen pro euro und der kurs war bei 27
nice breakfast and 15mins walk to the old town
Plenty of room. Clean. kitchenette. centrally located. Sufficient breakfast.
Extremely poor lighting, especially in bathroom - insufficient for make-up or shaving.Hallway noise very loud as hotel guests return home late in the night. Rooms not quite finished - exposed electical wires in the bathroom, mirror not yet grouted, no shelf surfaces to put toiletries, no door on shower to keep entire bathroom floor from becoming wet.No hot shower water 1st morning. No desk. Synthetic bedding.
Good value for money. Helpful staff. Own garage. Computers with internet for guests at the reception.
Problems with TV. Shower is not very convenient to use and some problems with hot water.
This hotel is well located, the rooms are spacious and the staff is very friendly. Good value for money.
There was no air conditioner in my room, but I was unlucky to stay there on an exceptionally warm day.
it was not first and hope not last staying here...very friendly and positive staff....
garage: necessary to pay for booking parkplace (((