Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 25, Total number of rooms 287, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 43, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 288
330 Meiyuan Road Jingan District, 200070 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 0.3 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 2.4 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 12.7 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Pullman Shanghai Jing An
Room, breakfast, and service.
Gym needs a few more equipment for weight training. A pool would have been ideal.
Shower equipment not useful.
Friendly and competent staff at lobby and concierge
Restaurant porly run, waiters not paying attention, food quality not up to standard, day old bread, not bringing coffee etc.
Excellent location, clean hotel, friendly and competent staff.
Good price performance // close to the train station // quite good breakfast
Strange smell in the bathroom
Good restaurant + potential ... .
Very poor quality of appliances in the room e.g. plug for hair dryer continuously comes out of the power socket, the ironing board collapses under a bit of pressure, the bed side lamp was all wobbly and was pulled out of the power socket due to burning smell, but fixed during day ?!
Feedback is appreciated
Not many choices for a vegetarian
Décoration triste. paiement non possible par carte bancaire sur place // TRES PROBLEMATIQUE. It smell very bad at the entrance.
Near Shanghai railway station (5 min walk).
The surroundings near the hotel is a bit mess.
nice modern design and nice place to stay, very convenient to move around as its next to railway station