Style of hotel and ambience
Built in 2006, the Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport warmly welcomes you and features tastefully and comfortably furnished rooms that leave nothing to be desired. Meetings with up to 400 delegated can take place in the hotel and the attentive staff in the restaurants treats you with culinary delights. Unwind at the outdoor pool or in the gym and enjoy a relaxing massage.
Special features of the hotel
The hotel offers free shettle coaster between airport and hotel. Free car parking for in house guests.
Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 578, Number of suites (separate rooms) 54, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 322
No 1 Konggang Jiudian Road No 1 Konggang Jiudian Road, 510470 Guangzhou, China
- Station (Huangsha Metro) 30.0 km
- City centre (Guangzhou) 29.35 km
- Airport (Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)) 0.1 km
Looking for a hotel at the Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport? Then, this hotel is the perfect choice. The city centre is located 33 kilometres south of the hotel and the Guangzhou International Convention & Exhibition Center 41 kilometres south-east.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Health and beauty center
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport
Big room, cleanliness, comfort of the bed
very clean, friendly staff, good location and easy to access to airport terminal
the staff in the executive lounge looks not so happy...
Location. Very convenient for travellers with early morning flight
Room was very convinient for the airport (only 5 mins walk) but was also quieter than expected. Good for a stop over before an early morning flight.
Check in took some time (seemed like it took two staff members for each guest). Bed was quite hard.
Got an upgrade! Everything was just perfect!
The hotel is very modern and new.
the staff were not too helpful
comfortable down mattress cover
Internet access not included
Very nice and clean hotel
Better signs in the airport makes it easier to locate....to be honest the signs are too few and too small mostly...had problems finding the way....although been traveling worldwide for more than 40 years
- five minutes far from the airports check-in desks - good english level of the hotel employees
- for room type "superior one king bed", 601.65 RMB/day, the LAN connection is not free of charge: 20 RMB per minute/maximum 100RMB per day, roughly 2Euro/10 Euro, can be included in the room rate.