Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 38, Total number of rooms 469, Rooms with connecting door 54, Number of suites (separate rooms) 33, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 256
188 Silom Road Bangrak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand
- Station (Bangkok - Hua Lamphong Railway Station) 1.77 km
- City centre (Bangkok) 1.0 km
- Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)) 24.4 km
- Highway (SILOM) 0.2 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
Most of it. Especially the check-in process at 2 am.
Nothing as such.
The cleanliness and the arrangements. The breakfast spread was also too good.
Nothing as such, however I feel they need a bigger space for the breakfast area to accommodate more people, though they were managing it nicely.
The hotel staff rang my room bell to ask me when I would check out at 8am!!!
interior of the hotel, size of the room
They gave 4 botts of water Everyday.
Lift takes a long time to arrive at my floor every day. Hardly any wall plugs. No shoehorn. Used bedroom slippers for new guest
fashionable interior, friendliness services, 10 min to BTS station.
a bit far out for food and require BTS
whole outlook of hotel and location
Room is big and clean and fully furnished. White as a theme is a first time but refreshing ... Breakfast was good.
The flooring created too much noise as I walked around the room. Sound proofing could be improved. Its still pretty loud from the corridor. Ironing board could be improved.
The use of the Executive Lounge. The superb hospitality experience from the Hotel Staff. The A1 room beddings and towels. Proximity to the business centers.
The limited food choices for breakfast at the Executive Lounge. The smell of the lobby. And the eerie feeling of the black elevators.