Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 38, Total number of rooms 469, Rooms with connecting door 54, Number of suites (separate rooms) 33, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 256
188 Silom Road Bangrak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand
- Station (Bangkok - Hua Lamphong Railway Station) 1.77 km
- City centre (Bangkok) 1.0 km
- Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)) 24.4 km
- Highway (SILOM) 0.2 km
Welcome to Bangkok, the pulsating capital of Thailand. This hotel is located next to Wat Khaek bus stop and only a few walking minutes away from Chong Nonsi BTS Station. Countless Buddhist temples spoil you for choice, but the Wat Phra Kaew (6.5km) and Wat Arun (8.5km) should clearly be on top of your list.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health and beauty center
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Room safe
- Ironing machine for pants
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
interior of the hotel, size of the room
They gave 4 botts of water Everyday.
Lift takes a long time to arrive at my floor every day. Hardly any wall plugs. No shoehorn. Used bedroom slippers for new guest
fashionable interior, friendliness services, 10 min to BTS station.
a bit far out for food and require BTS
whole outlook of hotel and location
Room is big and clean and fully furnished. White as a theme is a first time but refreshing ... Breakfast was good.
The flooring created too much noise as I walked around the room. Sound proofing could be improved. Its still pretty loud from the corridor. Ironing board could be improved.
The use of the Executive Lounge. The superb hospitality experience from the Hotel Staff. The A1 room beddings and towels. Proximity to the business centers.
The limited food choices for breakfast at the Executive Lounge. The smell of the lobby. And the eerie feeling of the black elevators.
I didn't like the room - found it to be very cool (and I don't mean temperature) - perhaps without carpet, but that is maybe a personal choice.
not very interesting at front but interior of the room is good.
since I am a moslem, I found it hard to find Halal food, there are only limited item that I can eat. swimming pool is very small