Hotel built in 1916, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 181, Number of single rooms 51, Number of double rooms 130, of which have 2 separate beds 6, Rooms with connecting door 7, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 181, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, Certified Luxury Hotel, No-smoking room 181, Family rooms available 2, DEHOGA Rating 5, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-11-30
Monheimsallee 52, 52062 Aachen, Germany
- Station (Aachen Hauptbahnhof) 2.0 km
- City centre (Aachen) 1.0 km
- Airport (Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST)) 40.0 km
- Highway (Aachen Zentrum) 2.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 14,00 EUR Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 16,00 EUR Hourly rate 3 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:15.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:30 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Health and beauty center
- Beauty parlor
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 35 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Water boiler in room
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Parkhotel Quellenhof Aachen
rooms getting old
cosi and old-style building
cheap feeling about the doors and beds
Nice hotel. I just stayed for one night business. so difficult to judge.
Stylish hotel with ´´old school´´ feeling, situated next to a nice park.
Poor internet (wlan) connection, breaks very often.
Excellent hotel overall, ideal location and fantastic facilities. Staff very courteous and helpful.
One negative comment is the old tube television which should be updated. Timings for spa are not ideal for business traveller as my work mornings started at 0730 and ended at 20:00.
A wonderful and relaxing romantic break.
Smoking still allowed in the only hotel bar. I would not expect to see this nowadays and don't believe it adds to the otherwise excellent atmosphere of the bar.
Everything was very good,the location excellent,didn t use the spa.
The cleaning personal had to be asked to put the used shower set evry day, or they leave me without shower gel, etc.
This hotel is a very nice hotel. in my opinion one of the few hotels that is really a five star hotel.
Best hotel in Aachen. Tops!
WiFi is available only in certain rooms
top hotel in Aachen.
Dinner was not great - expensive and very salty. Service was rather slow.