Hotel built in 1987, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 98, Number of single rooms 42, Number of double rooms 56, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 55, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 98, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 46, Number of business rooms 52, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 13466, No-smoking room 98, Hypoallergenic rooms 0, Children's beds/cots 2, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 2 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-07-31
Clemens-August-Str. 32 - 36, 53115 Bonn, Germany
- Station (Bonn Hauptbahnhof) 1.17 km
- City centre (Bonn) 1.65 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 16.33 km
- Highway (A565 - Bonn-Poppelsdorf) 0.49 km
Due to its central location this hotel is an ideal overnight stay for business travellers as well as weekend trippers. The hotel's location provides excellent public transport so the city centre is reached within minutes and you can enjoy the Beethoven city.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T-Mobile
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- ISDN connection in 98 rooms
- Temperature controls in 98 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of President
Internet should be free. This was the worst about the hotel
The breakfast is very good.
Half of the rooms are located directly above the Autobahn.
Noisy - feels like you are sitting directly on the motorway. Very narrow parking garage.
Nice Schnitzel they have. Good area.
Quite nice street, close to restaurants, pubs, a nice park to have a walk...
It is Ryanair style, but expensive. Breakfast not included, internet not included, some TV channels not included... Quite disappointed by that.
- friendly and helpful staff
very clean bathroom and room
highway passes under the hotel
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable room, good breakfast (although not included), very friendly people, nice area with some good bars and restaurants around. I had a late check-in and was even 90 minutes later than announced (11:30 pm) but they waited for me and it was no problem.
PayTV System was misleading, which resulted in an unexpected invoice even though I did not want to use PayTV. Still, the management was very cooperative and offered to refund via vouchers.
Innercity location, friendliness of staff
Room phone did not work, alarm clock in the TV did not work, hotel was unable to provide iron and iron board and later charged 4,50 EURO for ironing one shirt without prior notice.